Item 576457Model 576457
Festool - T 18+3 HPC 4.0 I-Plus Cordless Drill
Expected to ship in early November
Item 576476Model 576476
Item 576490Model 576490
Item 576758Model 576758
Item 576494Model 576494
Equipped with an EC-TEC brushless motor, FastFix interface, integral LED, fuel gauge, and many more features, the Festool T 18+3 cordless drill delivers at every level.
The CENTROTEC quick-change system, angle attachment, eccentric attachment, and depth stop mean that you can step up the pace when drilling and screwdriving. The practical switch save function remembers the torque you have set, even when changing between drilling and screwdriving.
FastFix tool-less chuck exchange system dramatically expands the range of the Festool T 18-3 Cordless Drill, taking the place of five different tools.
The maintenance-free brushless EC-TEC motor only takes the exact amount of power that the application demands delivering longer run times, more screws per charge and a significantly longer service life.
The Li-HighPower battery pack is composed of high-current resistant battery cells and is noticeably lighter.
The Festool T 18+3 cordless drill is also equipped with thermal protection and low battery indicator. The integrated fuel gauge eliminates the guesswork of how much charge remains as you move on to your next task.
Includes T 18+3 Cordless Drill, two (2) 18V 4.0AH HighPower battery packs, TCL 6 rapid charger, belt clip, PZ 2 driver bit, CENTROTEC chuck, and 1/2" FastFix keyless chuck in a Systainer SYS3 M 187 storage container.
- Switch over from screwdriving to drilling without changing the set torque
- Clever attachments and CENTROTEC rapid tool-change system for all applications: Angle attachment, eccentric adapter and depth stop
- FastFix interface on the cordless drill for rapid change of attachments within seconds without the need for any tools
- Long-lasting, robust and powerful thanks to brushless, maintenance-free EC-TEC motor
- Fully electronic torque setting and switch-off for precise screwdriving
- Easy to change as often as you like
- Chuck Range: 1/16" – 1/2"
- Torque setting (1st gear): 7.1 in-lb to 70.8 in-lb
- Torque adjustment (1st/2nd gear): 4.4 in-lb to 53.1 in-lb
- Maximum Torque: 309.8 in-lb (wood); 442.5 in-lb (steel)
- Drilling diameter: 1-3/4" (wood); 1/2" steel)
- Weight with Battery: 3.97 lbs.