Proxxon - Step Clamp Set, Model 24257
Proxxon Micro Mill, Model FF230, and AccessoriesThe MICRO mill FF 230 is a small, accurate milling system used to mill, drill and countersink steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and plastic. The...
Item 415456Model RW9232K
The MICRO mill FF 230 is a small, accurate milling system used to mill, drill and countersink steel, cast iron, aluminum, brass and plastic. The headstock swivels through 360°, indicated on a scale. Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable hand wheel, also used as fine feed when milling. One revolution equals 1/32" (1mm) travel, 1 division equals .002" (0,05mm). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, which is essential when milling. The powerful permanent magnet motor drives via a poly-v-belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds.The machine comes with three collets of 15/64", 5/16" and 25/64" (6, 8 and 10mm). The solid table has a size of 10-5/8" x 35/32" (270 x 80mm)and is T-slotted to 15/32" x 15/64" x 13/64" (the MICROMOT norm of 12 x 6 x 5mm).
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
- Speeds: 280, 550, 870, 1,250, 1,700, 2,500rpm
- Table Size: 10-5/8" x 3-5/32" (270 x 80mm)
- Column Size : 1 3/8" diameter x 15 3/4" long (35 x 400mm)
- X-Y Travel: 6-11/16" x 2 9/16" (170mm x 65mm)
- Overall Height: 20" (500mm)
- Volts:110 - 120V
- AC: 60Hz
- Weight: 41 lb. (17kg)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.