SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun
The SPRAYIT SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The LVLP features require less air...
The one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body makes working with this spray gun a delight. It features a 20 oz. fluid cup and the stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion resistant. The separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste.
- 1/4” air inlet
- Air consumption: 3.5 to 3.9CFM @ 30 PSI
- Working pressure: 28 to 40 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 60 PSI
- Pattern width range: 6” to 10”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.