SPRAYIT - SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun
The SPRAYIT SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The LVLP features require less air...
Item 418727Model SP-352
Item 418732Model SP-33500K
Item 418731Model SP-33500
Item 149388Model 149388
Item 859457Model E5011
Item 418622Model A5221
Item 418615Model A5208-2
The SPRAYIT SP-33000 LVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun can be used for variety of different applications such as automotive, industrial, marine, and wood working. The LVLP features require less air allowing you to use a smaller air compressor. Using the SPRAYIT SP-33000 reduces overspray and allows you to spray larger surfaces without having to stop.
The one-piece lightweight aluminum gun body makes working with this spray gun a delight. It features a 20 oz. fluid cup and the stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are corrosion resistant. The separate and adjustable fluid fan pattern and air controls make for more precise fan patterns and less waste.
- 1/4” air inlet
- Air consumption: 3.5 to 3.9CFM @ 30 PSI
- Working pressure: 28 to 40 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 60 PSI
- Pattern width range: 6” to 10”
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.