46200-K Spiral Plunge Down-Cut Router Bit 1/8"D 1/2"CH 1/4"SH 2"OL
The Amana Spiral Plunge Down-Cut Router Bit is a spiral-flute bit that combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean accurate cut while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The ‘Down-Cut’ cuts...
Items You May Need
Amana ToolItem 873628
The Amana Spiral Plunge Down-Cut Router Bit is a spiral-flute bit that combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean accurate cut while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The ‘Down-Cut’ cuts from the surface down leaving a smooth edge at the surface. Special unique carbide grade increased clearance geometry and razor-sharp cutting edges with polished flutes provide a superior finish and longer tool life especially in abrasive materials. Great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in particleboard, plywood and laminate. Primarily used on CNC machines and other automatic routers. Can be used with handheld and table-mounted portable routers.
Excellent for cutting:
- Melamine Particle Board
- Veneered Plywood
Amana Spektra bits feature a nACo nanocomposite coating with an extreme nano hardness and heat resistance. With a brilliant distinctively-tinted coloring nACo provides additional improvements in four critical aspects of router tooling:
- nACo coating is a micro-thin ceramic coating which enables the tool's cutting edge to retain crucial sharpness and lubricity. This provides longevity and produces cutting results of the highest quality.
- Coating prevents high heat and oxidation which is detrimental to cutting tool performance.
- Multi-colored hues, while attractive, will dissipate upon use and yet coating will remain fully effective.
- nACo offers approximately 4,500 Vickers for impressive solid hardness on cutting areas of the tool, for an increase up to 2.5 times compared to uncoated bits.
Note: Blue based color dissipates immediately upon use. nACo nanocomposite coating will not wear off.
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 1/2"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
Tool #46200-K Vectric Compatible Tool File
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Amana Tool accepts returns in new saleable condition only within 60 days of purchase and requires a Return Authorization. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for Return Authorization. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply. Customer pays return freight. The tools are to be packed carefully. Saw blades must be shipped in an exterior carton for protection. Saw blades shipped with only Amana Tool saw blade sleeves or clamshells will be refused.
Amana Tool warranties against defects in material or workmanship for 30 days. All other warranties, either expressed or implied, are denied.
Amana ToolItem 872426
Amana ToolItem 170867
Amana ToolItem 169652
Amana ToolItem 179645
Amana ToolItem 180647
Amana ToolItem 180662
Amana ToolItem 180650
Amana ToolItem 180648
Amana ToolItem 170849
Amana ToolItem 180664