51454-Z Spiral O Single Flute ZrN Coated Aluminum Cutting Up-Cut Mirror Finish Router Bit 1/8"D 1/2"CH 1/4"SH 2"OL
The Amana Spiral O Single Flute ZrN Coated Aluminum Cutting Up-Cut Mirror Finish Router Bit is made to be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding. Using the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide these bits have a special proprietary edge processing system featuring...
Items You May Need
The Amana Spiral O Single Flute ZrN Coated Aluminum Cutting Up-Cut Mirror Finish Router Bit is made to be used only on CNC machines and routers with automatic feeding. Using the highest quality sub-micrograin carbide these bits have a special proprietary edge processing system featuring a super high polished cutting edge with a unique “mirror finish” resulting in clean cuts, less chance for chip re-welding, a superior surface finish and a longer tool life. Right hand helix right hand cut.
Specifically designed for a variety CNC machining applications excellent for cutting:
- ALPOLIC Copper Composite
- Material (CCM)
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum 6061
- Aluminum Alloys
- Aluminum Composite
- Materials (ACM)
- Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP)
- Fomex with Aluminum Face
- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Solid Surface
- Titanium Composite Material (TCM)
Ideal for industrial applications Amana spiral ‘O’ flute router bits are manufactured using innovative techniques and materials that yield superior results with each cut and help make aluminum projects less labor-intensive.
Benefits of Mirror-Finish:
- Razor sharp cutting edge
- Effortless chip removal
- Helps prevent chip re-welding
- Extends tool life
- Exceptional cut quality
- Dissipates heat well and prevents melting
Benefits of Zirconium Nitride (ZrN) Coating
- Creates a harder and tougher cutting edge allows for a prolonged cutting edge life and helps to prevent the build-up of material in the flutes while cutting
- Have the tendency to run/spin much faster than an uncoated tool
- Optimized flute geometry and low Total Indicated Runout (TIR) guarantees clean cuts, essentially eliminates sanding and reduces chatter (where the machine or work piece vibrates) under high chip loads (when used with low TIR spindles)
- High flute volume supports high feed rates and chip loads
- High aspect ratio for single pass deep-reach cutting
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cutting Height: 1/2"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
Tool #51454-K Vectric Compatible Tool File
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Amana Tool accepts returns in new saleable condition only within 60 days of purchase and requires a Return Authorization. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service for Return Authorization. A restocking fee of up to 20% may apply. Customer pays return freight. The tools are to be packed carefully. Saw blades must be shipped in an exterior carton for protection. Saw blades shipped with only Amana Tool saw blade sleeves or clamshells will be refused.
Amana Tool warranties against defects in material or workmanship for 30 days. All other warranties, either expressed or implied, are denied.
Amana ToolItem 180665
Amana ToolItem 180666
Amana ToolItem 180658
Amana ToolItem 180661
Amana ToolItem 180662
Amana ToolItem 180663
Amana ToolItem 170866
Amana ToolItem 170867