Amana - Solid Carbide Coated Spiral Plunge Router Bit, 1/4 Diameter x 3/4 x 1/4 Inch Shank
Spiral flute bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips...
Item 166631Model 46170-K
Item 166630Model 45771-K
Item 833543Model 75-101
Item 872427Model RC-1148
Item 857858Model 75-025
Item 866183Model 72-101
Item 828778Model 75-102
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 866188Model 72-300
Spiral flute bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The “downcut” cuts from the surface down, leaving a smooth edge at the surface.Special unique grade carbide increases clearance geometry and produces razor-sharp cutting edges with polished flutes that provide a superior finish and longer tool life, especially in abrasive materials. Great for production settings and excellent for creating grooves and dado cuts in particleboard, plywood and laminate. Primarily used on CNC machines and other automatic routers. Can be used with handheld and table-mounted portable routers.
- Direction: Downcut
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Cutting Height: 3/4"
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- Designed for cutting: Laminate, Melamine, Melamine Particleboard, MDF, Wood, Veneered Plywood
- Like all Amana CNC bits, this product is Vectric Software compatible. File located below.
- Spektra™ Router Bits are coated with nACo®, a micro thin ceramic coating that prevents high heat and oxidation, which impede cutting tool performance. These brilliant multi-colored bits will lose their color with use, but the coating will remain.
Download Vectric 46202-K File
|Tool #46202-K Vectric Compatible Tool File|
46202-K tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
1. Download to a safe location such as your desktop.
2. In the software, open the Tool Database and use the import option to load the file from the safe location.
Vectric File Warning
The Vectric .tool file should only be used in conjunction with the Amana Tool item number specified. Using this file with other brands is dangerous to the operator and CNC machine.