10100 Full Size Panel Saw - 100" Crosscut
Shipping Fee of $600.00
The Saw Trax 10100 Panel Saws provides woodworkers with the ability to break down sheet goods that are less than 1-3/4" thick with precision cuts. This full size (10') panel saw lets you make cross cuts up to 100" and unlimited rip cuts. Designed especially to provide additional...
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut: 1-3/4"
- Frame Width (set up): 122"
- Max. Cross Cut: 100"
- Max. Rip Cut: unlimited
- Shipping Weight: 655 lb.
- Operating Dimensions: 122" W x 42" D x 126" H
- Makita 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 120V, 15AMP
- 5800 RPM
- Single Phase
Includes: Accu-Square Bracket, Accu-Fence, Trigger Lock, Spinning Saw Insert, Dust Collection hook up and brush, Material Rollers and Hubs, Dual Rip Gauge, Measuring Tape, Stop Bar with two (2) Tapes, and a General Purpose Blade.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Saw Trax accepts returns on warranty claims only.
Instructions / MSDS
Saw TraxItem 416423
Saw TraxItem 416424
Saw TraxItem 416418
Saw TraxItem 416417