Salice - 110 Degree Self Close 3/8" Lipped Face Frame Hinge, Nickel Finish pair
Salice provides real solutions to a wide range of special applications. One of the most requested is the 3/8” lipped door. Tens of thousands of kitchen cabinets were made in this style over the...
This kit includes the following items:
- 6X5/8 MOUNTING SCREW 1 pc
- Salice Lipped Hng CBP2A99
- Salice Hng Plate BAR3R69
- Label-Salice 3/8 Lipped Hng pr
- Inst Salice Lipped Hng
You May Also Like
Item 159655Model DB01SNG Bagged
Item 159654Model Salice T Self Inset
Item 159142Model Salice E3 FF 5/8 H
Item 159143Model Salice E3 FF 3/4 H
Made of solid steel, this Salice hinge features a beautiful, corrosion-resistant nickel for a lifetime of trouble-free operation. It opens to 110°.
Salice. Established in 1989, Salice America reflects the leadership claimed by the European parent company for over 50 years – leadership that developed a complete product line of concealed hinges and made Salice the technology leader of the market, a never ending task requiring solid engineering and innovative mentality.
Their mission is simple: Provide the best and most innovative products for a continuously developing industry and back it with a superior customer experience.
- Face frame application
- Ideal for retrofitting cabinetry dating back to the 1940s 9mm depth and 35mm cup
- 5/8" clearance is required on back edge of face frame for mounting plate to be attached properly
- Sold in pairs with screws and instructions