Router Table and Fixed Base Router Kit
The SKIL® Router Table and Router Kit brings convenience to the job. Get started with the quick and easy router clamp that attaches your router to the underside of the table. With the ability to make above-the-table adjustments, you'll get convenient access to router bits without...
Items You May Need
Precision Router Table Setup Bars, # PRS3400Item 150664
MDF Corner Radius Template 4-sidedItem 159913
Router Corner Radius Jigs/Templates - Small - 3 PieceItem 163686
The SKIL® Router Table and Router Kit brings convenience to the job. Get started with the quick and easy router clamp that attaches your router to the underside of the table. With the ability to make above-the-table adjustments, you'll get convenient access to router bits without reaching underneath the table. This router table features a dual-sided integrated router bit storage system to store all your bits in a central location. Guiding the workpiece is smooth with the laminated MDF work surface and two featherboards that reduce kickback.
The SKIL Fixed Base Router includes a speed control dial to provide the right speed for the material, and LED lights on the motor base illuminate the work area. Its ergonomic handles and rugged die-cast motor housing make this perfect for routing with both 1/2" and 1/4" shank router bits. The router's 1-3/4 HP motor cuts through softwood, hardwood, and plastic, and is also equipped with a live tool safety indicator, three LED lights, soft start with 6-speed variable control, quick-set screws for fixing the edge guide, and a built-in vacuum port.
- Router table and fixed base router combo kit
- Router table features above-the-table adjustment, integrated bit storage, aluminum miter gauge slot, router clamp, starter pin, and two featherboards
- Router clamp allows for quick attachment of the router to the underside of the router table
- 24" aluminum fence with an adjustable MDF face plate for smooth guiding of the workpiece
- Router features a powerful 10-amp, 2 HP motor with soft start, speed control, and a live tool indicator to ensure smooth and accurate routing from start to finish
- Die-cast motor housing and shaped handles provide superior grip and control
Fixed Base Router (RT1323-00)
- Collet Size: 1-pc 1/4" and 1-pc 1/2" collet
- No Load Speed: 10,000-25,000 RPM
- Power: 10 amps
- Tool Height: 9-1/4"
- Tool Length: 10"
- Tool Weight: 8 lbs.
- Tool Width: 6"
- Fence Material: Plastic + Aluminum + MDF
- Table Material: MDF
- Table Size: 26" x 16"
- Tool Height (inch): 18"
- Tool Length (inch): 26"
- Tool Width (inch): 16"
- (1) Router (RT1323-00)
- (1) Router Table (SRT1039)
- (2 ) Featherboards
- (3) Inserts
- (1) Miter Gauge
- (1) Hex key
- (1) Starting Pin
14A Plunge and Fixed Base Router with LCD DisplayItem 174809
2.25 HP EVS Fixed and Plunge Base Router Combo KitItem 822704
2.25 HP Electronic Variable Speed Fixed Base RouterItem 814269
TFBR001 15A / 3-1/4hp Fixed Base RouterItem 184289
TFBR001MOTOR 15A / 3-1/4hp Fixed Base Router MotorItem 184290
Safety Speed TR2 Horizontal Table RouterItem 415883
2-1/4 HP Three Base Router KitItem 825513