Rousseau - 5000 Dust Solution for Miter Saws
Capture dust generated by your miter saw with this great dust solution from Rousseau. It pops-up for quick and easy installation, and fits all miter saws no matter the angle. The hood captures...
Items You May Need
Item 141054Model 141054W
Item 849645Model 708659K
Item 868186Model 5000-L
Item 402106Model 2875
Item 827207Model 2850
Item 817396Model 2875XL
Item 160168Model 7377BA88
- Fits all miter saws at all angles
- Pops up for easy installation
- Folds compact for space-saving storage
- Interior baffles prevent escape of fine dust
- 4” vacuum port
- Can be used with shop vacuums or installed vacuum systems
- No assembly required
- Comes with a handy heavy-duty carry bag for transport or storage
- Opening Dimensions: 48” L x 22” H x 20” D
- Weight: 9 lbs.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks for the stands, and 2-4 days for the dust solution 5000.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
This thing works
I wish I had this years ago. When connected to my 1100 CFM 4" dust collector I'm getting 99% collection. Assembly is trial and error, but great after you figure it out. FYI, Woodcraft tells you that it can't be shipped to Alaska, but the factory will send it pronto UPS ground for about $40
A good jobsite solution
I've used this heavily for a little over a year, with a 12" Makita sliding compound miter saw, mounted to a Trojan saw stand. Works very well in collecting dust. This unit can be mounted on the saw, or on the work table. I chose the work table due to the brute size of the Makita, and it does an admirable job of collecting the dust from a tool that has a poorly designed dust control system. The mounting system is a little fussy to setup and break down, and I had to modify it slightly by adding some large fender washers, but once set up it's well worth the effort. Pay attention to how it's packed in its case. I really like how small it packs, easily finds a home in my over stuffed van. But the first couple of times packing it will be 'interesting'. Overall, this is a fine product. It serves me and the crew that shares my saw all week very well. I connect it to a portable cyclone, connected to a regular shop style vacuum. Without the cyclone, the filter plugs up quickly. I have a control switch to both the vac and the saw, so when I pull trigger on the saw, the vac automatically starts. As for the complaint 'hard to clean' at the end of the day, I run the vac and vigorously shake the hood until most of the dust is gone, then pack it up. Bottom line: Worth the money.
Performs as advertised
Easy to set up. Captures dust well but difficult to clean. Difficult to return to storage bag. It is the best solution I have seen for a sliding compound miter saw dust collection