Miter Saw with Stand, Model RK7136.1
This Rockwell Miter Saw offers all the features you would expect from a 10 inch, 14 Amp miter saw. The game changing features of this saw are the roller support and leg stand systems. No other...
This Rockwell Miter Saw offers all the features you would expect from a 10 inch, 14 Amp miter saw. The game changing features of this saw are the roller support and leg stand systems. No other miter saw “out of the box” can manage the width of material that this saw can.
Imagine dealing with a 10 foot piece of crown molding flopping around. Solve the problem by attaching a basic 2x4 (not included) beneath the saw base. It’s easy and fast. The roller supports fit directly to the 2x4 and can be adjusted near or away from the saw as needed. Viola! Instant extended infeed/outfeed support for your project.
The legs of the stand fit directly into the base of the saw and lock with a turn of the knob. Setup and tear down is so easy, and initial assembly takes only minutes. Goes anywhere. Assembles quick and is always ready to use!
- Table miter lock
- Detent base
- Spindle lock
- Dust bag
- Transparent movable guard
- D handle
- Quick clamp vice
- Leg stand and roller supports
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.