Rockwell - 4.2 Amp DuoTech F80 Oscillating Multi-Tool
The new Rockwell Duotech Oscillation Sonicrafter F80 is the first oscillating multi-tool that provides a choice of two oscillating angles: 5.0 degree and 3.4 degree. Now, users can choose the 5.0...
Item 422743Model RK5142K
Item 420865Model RK5121K
The Sonicrafter F80 can be used at a 5.0 degree oscillating angle with an end-cut blade to make short work of cross-cutting, ripping or making plunge-cuts in wood and other materials. The versatile F80 trims doorjambs, clips nail heads and cuts PVC or metal plumbing pipes. Switch to the 3.4 degree angle, using a rigid scraper blade, to remove blistered paint, take rust from bare metal for priming or scrape and remove hardened caulk or adhesives. Clamp on a carbide grit semicircular blade to grind old grout from between floor or wall tiles. Cutting speed of the Sonicrafter F80 is five times faster than the basic Sonicrafter RK5121K. The F80 features the industry’s leading maximum cutting load of 35 lbs. of force. This means it can be pushed harder than any other multi-tool brand of without stalling the blade.
- Sonicrafter F80 Oscillating Tool
- 1 – Sanding Pad
- 3 – Sanding Sheets (40, 80, 120 Grit)
- 1 – 3-1/8” HSS Semicircle Saw Blade
- 1 – 1-3/8” Wood End Cut Blade
- 1 - 1-3/8” Precision Wood End Cut Blade
- 1 – 1-3/8” Extended Life Wood and Nail End Cut Blade
- 1 – 1-3/8” Wood Plunge and Saw Blade
- 1 – Flexible Scraper Blade
- 1 – Rockwell Hard Carrying Case
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.