16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw, Model RK7315
This variable speed 16" Scroll Saw from Rockwell is a great value for your home workshop. The stroke ensures clean accurate cuts while the bevelling table lets you make more specialized cuts. Also...
This variable speed 16" Scroll Saw from Rockwell is a great value for your home workshop. The stroke ensures clean accurate cuts while the bevelling table lets you make more specialized cuts. Also equipped with a dust port and dust blower to keep the work area clean and safe.
- 1.2 Amp motor
- No Load Speed: 500-1700 spm
- 4/5" stroke
- Table bevel: 0-45 degree left
- Throat Depth: 16"
- Cutting Depth: 2-1/2"
- Dust blower and dust port
- Variable speed
Includes: blade guard, blade holder, allen key and two blades (1 x 15 TPI and 1 x 18TPI).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. After 30 days, you will be charged a 25% restock fee. Customer pays return freight.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Positec USA with warranty issues @ 704-599-3711.