17" Floor Drill Press - 1 HP
Rikon's 17" Floor Drill Press - Model: 30-230, is a workhorse. It has ample power to drive the largest twist drills, forstner bits, hole saws, circle cutters or other types and styles of drill bits. Adjustable, cast iron table with trough perimeter gives great support for wood and...
- Powerful 1 HP TEFC Motor
- 16 Spindle Speeds
- Clutch Depth Stop - Set your drill depth easily and accurately; great for repeatable drilling
- Rack and Pinion Table Height - Adjusting table height is easy with the turn of a handle
- Solid Steel and Cast Iron Construction - Rugged heavy duty construction for vibration-free operation
- Table Tilt - The table tilts to 45° right or left
- Five-Year Warranty
- Motor: 1 HP TEFC, 120V, 60Hz, 13.5A
- Motor RPM: 1,720
- Swing: 17"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Drilling Capacity: 1"
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8"
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Head Rotates: 360°
- Head Tilt: 45° R, 90° L
- Speeds: 16
- Speed Range: 200 - 3,630
- Quill Diameter: 66 mm
- Table: 14" x 14"
- Table Tilts: 90°
- Table Rotates: 360°
- Maximum Chuck to Table: 25-1/4"
- Maximum Chuck to Base: 44-13/16"
- Column Diameter: 80 mm
- Overall Size: 64-3/8" H
- Overall Base Size: 17-1/2" x 22-1/2"
- Net Weight: 188 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 198 lb.
- (1) Rikon® 17" Floor Drill Press
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Great Drill Press
This is a great drill press! I've used it on old soft salvaged redwood as well as 3/8" steel plate. Standard ease for changing speeds. For a new drill press in the mid $500 range, I don't think you can do better. The stock chuck wont grab anything below an 1/8" bit, but I changed mine out. Forget about finding a USA made unit anymore in this price category, but this import is a well made unit.
Piece of Junk
This is a cheap piece of [*] junk even at the sale price. Trying to set this up for accurate drilling is near impossible. [...]