Rikon - 13" Benchtop Planer with Helical Cutterhead - Model 25-130H
13” Benchtop Planer #25-130H features a six row helical-style cutter head and 26 HSS insert cutters. Each indexable knife insert is precision sharpened on two edges and can be easily...
You May Also Like
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 860644Model 25-010H
Item 863672Model 20-600H
- Motor: 15 Amp, 115V 60Hz, 2HP
- Motor Speed: 22000 RPM (no load)
- Cutterhead: 2” diameter, 10000 RPM
- Number of HSS Inserts: 26, 6 rows
- Max Cut Depth: 1/8”
- Max Cutting Width: 13”
- Max Cutting Depth (Height): 6”
- Min. Length of Stock: 7”
- Min. Width of Stock: 3/4"
- Min. Thickness of Stock: 3/16”
- Feed Speed (SF/Min): 26
- Table Size: 9-1/4” L x 13-1/16” W
- Extension Tables (2): 12” L x 14” W
- Dust Port (OD): 4” or 2-1/2” diameter
- Dust Collection min CFM: 650
- Noise Level: 100 dB
- Unit Height: 17-5/16”
- Unit Width: 26-1/4”
- Unit Depth: 34-1/4”
- Base Size: 13-1/4” L x 22” W
- Net Weight: 73 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 77 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year
Articles & Blogs
Every two years at Woodcraft Magazine, we create a unique home workshop issue for readers wanting to start a shop or improve the one they already have. We first decide on a theme and then follow through by selecting a bare-bones space that serves as our blank slate. We then prep the walls, ceiling, and floor for shop duty and outfit the space with original shop projects and interesting products that match nicely with the theme, which, in this issue, is the “up-and-comer’s” home shop. As you can imagine, it’s an all-hands effort by our talented staff and woodworking contributors from across the country.
I bought about a year ago great product exceeded expectations helical head only way to go