Rikon - 12" Planer / Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
Save space in your shop with this combination planer / jointer. It easily coverts from a large 12” x 7-7/8” capacity planer and a 12” jointer. The one piece jointer table easily lifts up for...
Item 843944Model 708476
Item 860644Model 25-010H
Item 839589Model 708475
Item 838341Model 1791317K
Item 843948Model 1610086K
Item 835284Model 1791213
Item 838342Model 1610082
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 842696Model 707410
- Powerful 3 HP motor
- 12 Amp, 220V, 60 Hz
- 5000 RPM cutterhead
- 56, 4-sided carbide inserts
- Carbide insert size: 0.59” x 0.59” x 0.10”
- Cuts per minute: 20000 CPM
- 2-3/4” diameter cutterhead
- Fence: 6” x 43”
- Tilt: 0 – 45 degrees
- Positive stops: 90 and 45 degrees
- Max planing width: 12”
- Max planer height: 7-7/8”
- Max depth of cut: 1/8”
- Feed speed sq.ft./min.: 23
- Table size: 21-3/8” x 12-1/16”
- Max cutting width: 12”
- Max cutting depth: 1/8”
- Table size: 12-1/2” x 55-1/2”
- Table height from floor: 33-1/2”
- Height: 39-1/2”
- Width: 22-1/2”
- Depth: 55-3/4”
- Base Size: 21-1/4” x 19-1/4”
- Net Weight: 494 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 594 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.