12" Planer/Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
Black Friday Power Tool Deals Extended - Save 20% - November 23 - December 4
The Rikon® 12" Planer/Jointer with Helical Cutterhead - Model: 25-210H, is a favorite of production shops as the jointer and planer tables are made of heavy, cast iron and machined smooth for efficient movement through the cutters. It easily coverts from a large 12" x 7-7/8" capacity...
The Rikon® 12" Planer/Jointer with Helical Cutterhead - Model: 25-210H, is a favorite of production shops as the jointer and planer tables are made of heavy, cast iron and machined smooth for efficient movement through the cutters. It easily coverts from a large 12" x 7-7/8" capacity planer and a 12" jointer. The one piece jointer table easily lifts up for planer use. This planer/jointer has a 4-row, helical cutter head with 56 four-sided, carbide insert cutters. The 220V motor require 3-wire electrical plugs to match your electrical receptacles. This versatile machine would be a superb addition to any serious woodworker’s shop.
- Powerful 3 HP Motor
- Helical cutter head with 56 four-sided carbide insert cutters
- Precision Cast Iron Tables
- Heavy Duty Design
- Rubber Outfeed Rollers
- Dual Planer / Jointer Combination
- Motor: 3 HP, 12A, 220V, 60Hz
- Speed: 3,400 RPM
- Fence Size: 6" x 43"
- Fence Tilt: 0° to 45°
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Cutterhead Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Carbide Insert Size: 15 mm x 15 mm x 2.5 mm
- Number of Insert Row: 4
- Maximum Planer Cutting Height: 7-7/8"
- Maximum Planer Cut Width: 12"
- Maximum Planer Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Planer Table Size: 21-3/8" x 12-1/16"
- Maximum Jointer Cutting Width: 12"
- Maximum Jointer Cutting Depth: 1/8"
- Jointer Table Size: 12-1/2" x 55-1/2"
- Overall Table Size: 39-1/2" L x 22-1/2" W
- Dust Port: 4”
- Base Size: 21-1/4" x 19-1/4"
- Net Weight: 494 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 594 lb.
- (1) Rikon® 12" Planer/Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.
Instructions / MSDS
Oliver MachineryItem 184019