Dozuki for Dovetail - 240 mm - No. 374
Razorsaw® Dovetail/Tenon Saws (Dozuki Noko Giri) are the finest cutting saws – Western or Japanese. The blade of Dozuki Saw No. 374 is long and very thin, with a rigid spline of metal attached to the top edge to help keep the saw straight during use. This saw is perfect for making the...
- Perfect for making the finest miter, cross, tenon and dovetail cuts
- Crosscut saw that excels at all joint cuts
- Leaves a smooth finish
- Impulse hardened saw teeth
- Coated for corrosion resistance
- Comfortable grip
- Overall Saw Length: 23-1/2"
- Blade Length: 9" (240 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.012" (.30 mm)
- Type: Crosscut
- Teeth Per Inch: 25.4
- Pitch: 0.039"
- Kerf: 0.018"
- Depth of Cut: 2"~2.64"
- (1) Razorsaw Dozuki Dovetail Saw - 240 mm - No. 374
Articles & Blogs
Japanese hand tool enthusiasts should check out the new Razorsaw handsaws at Woodcraft – updated versions of general-purpose and joinery saws that feature handles made of the latest, textured Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE), a lightweight material with user-friendly features.