Thermocut Hot Wire Cutter, Model 37080
Cut miniature pieces for models, dollhouses, and more with the Proxxon Thermocut Hot Wire Cutter. Ideal for architects, designers, decorators, artists and teachers to build architectural models,...
You May Also Like
Cut miniature pieces for models, dollhouses, and more with the Proxxon Thermocut Hot Wire Cutter. Ideal for architects, designers, decorators, artists and teachers to build architectural models, prototypes, classic model railroad items or scenery, plane and boat pieces and more!
The large table ensures smooth and easy movement of the work piece while the printed grid and protractor assist with division and cutting. The holder and wire coil may be shifted and adjusted along the overarm to enable miter cutting. LED light indicates operation and reminds you to not touch the hot wire. The wire heats to maximum in less than 1 second. Includes one spool of .008" D x 98 ft wire.
- Cutting wire temperature: 210-390 degrees F (100-200 degrees C)
- Power: 10V At 1.0A, 110-120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Table Size: 15-11/32" x 11" (390 x 280mm)
- Overarm Size: 13-3/4" throat x 5-1/2" high
- Weight: 6.6 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.