Proxxon - Thermocut 12/E Hot Wire Cutter, Model 27082
Need to cut a special shape for a model landscape or custom molding? Look no further than the Proxxon Thermocut 12/E. This handheld Hot Wire Cutter allows you to make custom cuts and corrections...
You May Also Like
Item 418404Model D26960K
Need to cut a special shape for a model landscape or custom molding? Look no further than the Proxxon Thermocut 12/E. This handheld Hot Wire Cutter allows you to make custom cuts and corrections easily. Ideal for free hand cutting in thick Styrofoam for diorama model railroad construction of any shape. Use for architecture modeling, prototype construction, model building, fine work on construction insulation and more! With a little practice, you can achieve perfect cuts based on the material density and thickness at medium temperatures and with moderate pressure. Heat up time is 1 second. Includes 5 shapeable cutting wires.
- Stable frame with pivotal fixture at the top and extendable lower wire fixture.
- Variable cutting wire temperature control from 300-660 degrees Fahrenheit (150-350 degrees Celcius).
- Maximum extension: 7.9" (200mm).
- Maximum work piece height: 5.9" (150mm).
- 12 V. 60 W. 50/60 Hz.
Requires MICROMOT transformer NG 2/S for operation (sold separately, item #825024).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.