Super Jig Saw SS 115/E, Model 38530
Make intricate cuts and freehand curves with the Proxxon Super Jigsaw SS 115/E. This tool offers fantastic cutting capacity with the footplate adjustable up to 45 degrees for miter cuts. The gear...
Make intricate cuts and freehand curves with the Proxxon Super Jigsaw SS 115/E. This tool offers fantastic cutting capacity with the footplate adjustable up to 45 degrees for miter cuts. The gear head is made of die-cast aluminum. The stroke speed is variable by means of full wave electronic speed control. Ideal for tight curves in wood (up to 1/2" / 12mm), non-ferrous metals (up to 1/8" / 3mm) and plastics.
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
- Speed: 2,000 - 4,500 strokes/min
- Max. Power: 1/8hp (100W)
- Overall length: 9" (230mm)
- Weight: 1.54 lb. (700g)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.
Articles & Blogs
As part of our Mother’s Day series, we will introduce you to several superstar moms (and grandmothers!) who combine their love of family with their love of woodworking. Meet Denise Kerch, who has made more than 125 corn hole sets with the tools she inherited from her father.