Proxxon - Scroll Saw, Model DS 115/E
Proxxon Scroll Saw, Model DS 115/E and AccessoriesThis is the ideal machine for that delicate project: model building, toy manufacturing and precision work. It cuts soft wood (e.g. bass wood) up to...
Item 415343Model RK7315
Item 163508Model XL-16
Item 822559Model 38128
This is the ideal machine for that delicate project: model building, toy manufacturing and precision work. It cuts soft wood (e.g. bass wood) up to 1-3/16", hard wood up to approx. 25/64", plastic (including circuit boards) up to approx. 5/32" and non-ferrous metals up to 5/64" with standard scroll saw blades.
The machine has a very stable, ribbed die-cast aluminum saw frame with 11-13/16" throat. The blade guide is equipped with an integrated blower.
The patented head-part is height-adjustable in 3 positions and offers numerous advantages:
The machined worktable of die-cast aluminum has a size of 6-19/64" x 6-19/64" and is equipped with an adjustable longitudinal stop and graduated miter gauge (0-90°).
The ABS plastic body provides a very practical sliding door on the right side of the housing for the removal of saw dust.
The saw is powered by a 110 - 120V motor (85 W) for prolonged use, low noise performance and even supported by a quiet and wear-resistant toothed belt drive, running in a ball bearing assembly. The machine offers an electronically controllable stroke rate from approx. 150 - 2,500 strokes/min.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
- The lifetime of the saw blade is tripled after shortening it twice (teeth in the middle part of the saw blade are finally used, too).
- With the head in the lowest position and working with a blade shortened to 2-23/64", it is even more precise.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.