Scroll saw DSH/E, Model 37090
Looking for the perfect machine for scroll saw relief projects, intarsia, precision mechanics, model building, toy and puzzle making, designs, architectural models, and restoration of antiques? ...
Looking for the perfect machine for scroll saw relief projects, intarsia, precision mechanics, model building, toy and puzzle making, designs, architectural models, and restoration of antiques? Look no further than the Proxxon Scroll Saw DSH/E. Ideal for school, training center, and home use.
Cuts wood up to 1-1/2" (50mm); plastic up to 13/16" (30mm); non-ferrous metals up to 13/32" (10mm). The DSH/E also cuts effortlessly Plexiglas, fiberglass, foam, leather, or cork.
The free swinging saw blade holder takes standard saw blades with pin ends. However, blades without pin ends may also be clamped safely by means of a toggle screw.
Includes scroll saw, 5 coarse saw blades and 5 fine saw blades.
- Quiet motor with superior cutting ability
- The slender saw arm allows for a clear view to the back of work piece.
- The quick tension release lever is ideal for frequent inside cuts.
- The dust blower with adjustable nozzle ensures clear sight of the work piece and cutting line.
- The machine base is made from solid cast iron with rubber feet minimizing vibrations (may also be bolted down).
- The table is extremely stable with a large work area of 14 5/32" x 10 1/2" (360 x 270mm) and can be tilted 45° for miter cuts.
- Vacuum cleaner and dust extractor are side-mounted allowing for a dust-free environment.
- Motor 200W powerful special motor with electronic speed control keeping stroke speed constant under any load.
- Volts 110 - 120V AC, 50/60Hz
- Speeds: 200 - 1,400 strokes/min.
- Stroke length: 3/4" (19mm)
- Throat: 15-3/4" (400mm)
- Cutting depth: 2" (50mm) or 1" (25mm) at 45° bevel.
- Overall dimensions: 21" (53cm) L x 10.5 (27cm) W x 12" (30cm) H
- Weight: 44 lb. (20kg)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.