The Proxxon Power Carver MOS is your next step to carving all types of wood. This reciprocating power carver is ideal for carving, restoring furniture and antiques, linocuts and even precision...
The Proxxon Power Carver MOS is your next step to carving all types of wood. This reciprocating power carver is ideal for carving, restoring furniture and antiques, linocuts and even precision paint removal. The balanced, low noise DC motor has a long life expectancy. The gear head is made of die-cast aluminum while the main housing is fiberglass reinforced polyamide. Includes three (3) high-grade Japanese knife inserts from bimetal: U-form, V-form, and flat blade.
- Power: 115 Volts, 50 Watts
- Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Length: 9" (230mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb.
Package includes Power Carver MOS, 3 carving blades and storage case.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.
Articles & Blogs
I thought I was going up a notch with this from Dremel, which had burned up on me in the past. In the two years I've had it (I use it on the weekends), I have had to send it for service in the first year, and it's died in the second year. I'm ready to write them and tell them that they are no better than Dremel, but are more expensive.