Micromot Drill Stand, Model MB 140/S
Designed for accuracy, this compound table makes precision boring and milling an easy task. Table is made of surface treated solid aluminum and fitted with adjustable dovetail slides and three...
- Table size is 7-7/8" x 2-3/4". X travel is 5-7/32" and Y is 1-3/16", overall height 11-1/16".
- The adjustable scale eases work piece positioning.
- Both hand wheels have adjustable dials that can be zeroed out for precise machining.
- Handwheel graduations: 1 revolution = 1mm (.04") and 1 division = 0.05mm (0.002").
- Includes clamps and securing bolts.
- Photographed on a Proxxon Drill Press (not included).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.