Micro Screwdriver MIS 1 with 16 bits, Model 28690
Make sure your miniature sized screws are driven into your small project or model with the Proxxon Micro Screwdriver MIS 1. Includes 12V screwdriver and set of 16 Chrome Molybdenum Steel bits. Small, light and easy to handle, this Micro Screwdriver is a breeze to use.Features:• ...
• Pre-selectable torques
• Rocker switch provides on/off/reverse.
• Rohm chuck facilitates acceptance of all bit shanks of up to 6.5mm (also for standard 1/4" bits).
• Glass fibre-reinforced Polyamide housing.
Direct voltage: 12 - 18V
Maximum power consumption: 50W
Torque: 0.26 - 1.48 lbs ft (0.35 - 1.0Nm) (the sixth stage bypasses the clutch and yields approx. 1.48 lbs ft (2Nm)).
Length: 8" (200mm)
Weight: .92 lb. (415g)
Power Supply Not Included. Use Proxxon MICROMOT Power Supply NG 2/S (item #825024) or NG 5/E (item # 822535) or other power supply unit with minimum capacity of 2.0A, sold separately.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.
Articles & Blogs
Apollo ToolsItem 171191