Micro Band Saw MBS/E, Model 37172
Make small curves and cuts with the Proxxon Micro Bandsaw. Includes machine and one (1) band saw blade, size 42" x 13/64" x 1/64" (1065 x 5.0 x 0.4mm), 14 TPI.FeaturesSolid, ribbed die-cast...
Make small curves and cuts with the Proxxon Micro Bandsaw. Includes machine and one (1) band saw blade, size 42" x 13/64" x 1/64" (1065 x 5.0 x 0.4mm), 14 TPI.
- Solid, ribbed die-cast aluminum housing with sturdy machined table and slot for miter gauge
- Table tilts up to 45° for accurate miter sawing
- Low noise, high quality motor with belt driver for quiet and prolonged operation
- Electronically controlled speeds allow for exceptionally accurate cutting without the need for subsequent finishing
- Includes chart of recommended speed for most materials
- The blade size is ideal for fine work and permits cutting small radii
- Speed: 395 to 820 ft/min (with feedback control)
- Throat Depth: 5-29/32" (150mm)
- Max. work piece Height: 3-13/32" (85mm)
- Table Size: 7-7/8" x 7-7/8" (200 x 200mm)
- Table adjustable from 0 - 45 degrees
- Blade size: 13/64" x 1/64" (5.0 x 0.4mm)
- Volts: 110 - 120V AC, 60Hz
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.
Excellent saw for the model work shop
I developed a universal fence which can be found on Vimeo. It is the second most used table power tool in my shop.