Glass Engraving Bits, Set of 4
Proxxon Complete Glass Engraving Kit includes: The engraver GG 12 spins at 20,000 rpm, yet weighs only 4 ounces! It allows for easy control and thus very safe operation featuring a touch sensitive switch for easy use and a simple push in/pull out shaft holder for easy accessory...
The engraver GG 12 spins at 20,000 rpm, yet weighs only 4 ounces! It allows for easy control and thus very safe operation featuring a touch sensitive switch for easy use and a simple push in/pull out shaft holder for easy accessory changeover (shaft capacity 3/32" diameter only).
Bits include two spherical head diamond grinding bits with 1/32" and 5/64" diameters for engraving and line work, two silicon carbide grinding bits (conical and bullet shape) for shading and frosting as well as 1 corundum grinding bit in ball and cylinder shape for grinding and engraving (all shanks 3/32"). The bits are also optimal for working on metal, stone, shell and other hard materials. A bit holder is included for clean storage of rotating bits.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link below for warranty and return details.
- Engraver GG 12,
- AC Adapter (12 - 18 V, 0.5 A)
- Trial Glass
- Four Bits - (2) spherical head diamond and (2) silicon carbide
- Bit Holder
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns generally not accepted. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 with damage/defective issues.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Two Year limited warranty. Please contact Prox Tech with warranty issues @ 828-326-0326.