Easy Wood Tools
Pro Easy Hollower Tool - No. 2
Save 15% - December 8 - 10 ONLY!
The second stage in turning a hollow form is to remove the material located between the 9 o’clock to 11 o’clock positions, or just slightly below the curve of the vessel. This process is accomplished with the Easy Wood Tools® Pro Easy Hollower No. 2. The No. 2 has Maple hardwood easy...
Items You May Need
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164542
Easy Wood ToolsItem 164543
- Curve of the tool bar lets you work from under the lip of the opening to just through the curve of the vessel
- Solid stainless steel tool bar
- Long-lasting carbide cutters are easily replaced when dull
- Ergonomic easy grip handle
- Equipped with Ci3 standard cutter
- Product: Carbide Turning Tool
- Series: Pro
- Cutter Type: Round - standard cutter
- Cutter Material: Carbide
- Handle Length: 20"
- Handle Material: Maple
- Maximum Reach 6"
- Tool Bar Dimensions: 1/2" x 1" x 9-1/2"
- Tool Bar Material: Stainless steel
- Overall Length: 29-1/2"
- (1) Pro Easy Hollower - No. 2
- (1) Ci3-NR - Standard Carbide Replacement Cutter - Round