Powermatic - PM2700 Shaper, 3HP 1PH 230V
Save 15% On Jet and Powermatic Now Through May 31, 2020
Item is out of stock with the Manufacturer. Order now for late June delivery.
Item 835285Model 1791315
Item 830127Model 1610079
Item 823891Model 1791284
Item 840925Model 708326
• Integrated caster system built into the cast iron base for instant shop mobility
• Spindle height digital readout for making fine incremental adjustments on multiple passes
• Heavy duty 30" x 40" precision ground tabletop for smooth stock feeding
• Convenient quick lock belt tensioning for easy speed adjustment
• Industrial fence system with fine adjust dials for more precise positioning
• 3HP totally enclosed motor offers plenty of power
• Two spindle speeds (reversible) for a variety of work
• Superior clear cutter guard promotes safety, allows observation of the entire cut
• Table predrilled and tapped for feeder mounting in two locations
• Fence has dual featherboards for work holding
• 4" port for attachment to dust collection system
• 3/4" and 1-1/4" interchangeable spindle collets
• Spindle height digital readout
• Featherboard hold downs
• Deluxe miter gauge
• Integrated caster system
Amps : 14
Digital Readouts : spindle height
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required : 600
Dust Port Diameter (OD/in) : 4 (dual ports)
Electrical Controls - Magnetic Starter : magnetic
Fence Size (L x H/in) : 18-3/4 x 4-7/8
Height (in): 45
Length (in): 40
Motor HP : 3HP
Motor Phase : 1PH
Motor Voltage : 230V
Net Weight : 664 pound
Overall Dimensions : 40x37x45
Part Number : 1280100C
Reversible : Yes
Router Bit Collet Diameter (in) : 1/4 and 1/2 (optional)
Spindle Diameter (in) : 3/4, 1-1/4
Spindle Size Under Nut (in) : 3/4 spnd = 3-3/4, 1-1/4 spnd = 6
Spindle Speed (RPM) : 7,500 & 10,000
Spindle Travel (in) : 4
Table Height From Floor (in) : 35-1/2
Table Insert Opening Diameter (in) : 2.55, 4.16, 5.75
Table Inserts : (3) 2.55", 4.16", 5.75" I.D.
Table Opening Diameter (in) : 7-3/8
Table Size (in) : 40 x 30
Table T-Slot (in) : standard
Width (in): 37
Shipping weight 698 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges. This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty