Powermatic - 1-3/4HP 1PH 115/230V PM1000 Table Saw with 52" Accu-Fence System
Motor Power (HP) : 1-3/4Motor Current (Amps) : 15/7.5Motor Phase : 1Motor Voltage (V.) : 115/230Prewired Voltage (V.) : 115Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.) : 20A (for 115V)Table Height from Floor...
Item 857876Model 1791000K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 424390Model PM25130K
Item 424389Model PM23150RK
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
- Motor Power (HP) : 1-3/4
- Motor Current (Amps) : 15/7.5
- Motor Phase : 1
- Motor Voltage (V.) : 115/230
- Prewired Voltage (V.) : 115
- Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.) : 20A (for 115V)
- Table Height from Floor (In.) : 34-1/4
- Table Size (In.) : 20 x 27
- Table Type : Cast Iron
- Total Work Surface (In.) : 75-3/8 x 27
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
- Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum – making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
- Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet
- Arbor Diameter (In.) : 5/8
- Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4200
- Blade Diameter (In.) : 10
- Cast Iron Work Surface (In.) : 40 x 27
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) : 350
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) : 4
- Maximum Depth of Cut (In.) : 3-1/8
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.) : 2-1/8
- Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.) : 8
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.) : 12
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.) : 52
- Maximum Width of Dado (In.) : 13/16
- Weight (Lbs.) : 393.8
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Great addition to the shop!
This is a great addition to a modest shop that wants to step up from the contractor level of table saws to the cabinet saws. It took a few hours to set it up and calibrate it, but once I did, cross cutting sheets of plywood, cutting dadoes, rabbets and tenons were a breeze. The saw has plenty of power when cutting hardwoods, and given the level of precision it allows me to achieve, I no longer need to make my rough cuts several inches larger than my final cuts.