Powermatic - PM 1000 Table Saw, 1 - 3 / 4 HP, 1 PH, 30" Accu - Fence System
This item is now out of stock with the Manufacturer. Order now for early July delivery.
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 424387Model PM23130K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 424376Model 725000K
Item 846918Model PCS175-PFA30
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 847462Model PCS31230-TGP236
Item 840938Model CNS175-TGP236
• A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
• Conveniently located hands free power switch
• Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
• The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
• Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
• The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
• Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum, making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
• Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools
• Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge
• Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers
• Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet
Motor Power: 1-3/4HP
Motor Current (Amps) : 20/10
Motor Phase : 1
Motor Voltage (V.) : 115/230
Prewired Voltage (V.) : 115
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.) : 30A (for 115V), 20A (for 230V)
Table Height from Floor (In.) : 34-1/4
Table Size (In.) : 20 x 27
Table Type : Cast Iron
Total Work Surface (In.) : 57 x 27
Arbor Diameter (In.) : 5/8
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4200
Blade Diameter (In.) : 10
Cast Iron Work Surface (In.) : 40 x 27
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) : 350
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) : 4
Maximum Depth of Cut (In.) : 3-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.) : 2-1/8
Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.) : 8
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.) : 12
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.) : 30
Maximum Width of Dado (In.) : 13/16
Weight (Lbs.) : 347
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty