Drum Sander, Model 2244
Flat Shipping Fee of $140.00
Achieve exceptional finish while preventing machine overload with the Feed Logic function Power, belt speed, and DRO are displayed on the integrated LED Control PanelSecondary, absolute depth scale...
- Achieve exceptional finish while preventing machine overload with the Feed Logic function
- Power, belt speed, and DRO are displayed on the integrated LED Control Panel
- Secondary, absolute depth scale provides an additional height reading
- Drum carriage is cast iron to provide greater strength and consistent performance
- Steel hood with a 4" dust port provide excellent dust collection
- Emergency stop for quick shutoff
- Large, chrome handwheel makes adjusting the drum height smooth and simple
- Belt tracking is designed to reduce the need for manual adjustment
- Integrated casters make it easy to move unit around the shop
- Included infeed/outfeed tables proved 37-1/2 inches of support for the workpiece
- Independent feed and drive motors provide exceptional sanding control
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a flat sanding surface for better results
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Closed stand with storage for keeping abrasives organized
- Drum is removable
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty