Drum Sander, Model 2244
Flat Shipping Fee of $140.00
Achieve exceptional finish while preventing machine overload with the Feed Logic function Power, belt speed, and DRO are displayed on the integrated LED Control PanelSecondary, absolute depth scale...
You May Also Like
- Achieve exceptional finish while preventing machine overload with the Feed Logic function
- Power, belt speed, and DRO are displayed on the integrated LED Control Panel
- Secondary, absolute depth scale provides an additional height reading
- Drum carriage is cast iron to provide greater strength and consistent performance
- Steel hood with a 4" dust port provide excellent dust collection
- Emergency stop for quick shutoff
- Large, chrome handwheel makes adjusting the drum height smooth and simple
- Belt tracking is designed to reduce the need for manual adjustment
- Integrated casters make it easy to move unit around the shop
- Included infeed/outfeed tables proved 37-1/2 inches of support for the workpiece
- Independent feed and drive motors provide exceptional sanding control
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a flat sanding surface for better results
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Closed stand with storage for keeping abrasives organized
- Drum is removable
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty