Powermatic - CNC Router Bit Set
This item is out of stock with the manufacturer. Order now for an early March shipment.
Item 866190Model 87-108
Item 866191Model 87-208
Item 866185Model 70-103
Item 868311Model 6210
Item 868312Model 6220
• Carbide Tipped Bottom Cleaning/Spoilboard, Upshear Design: 1-1/2 Dia, 5/8" Cutting Height, 1/2" Shank
• Carbide Tipped V Groove, 90 Degree Angle: 5/8 Dia, 1/2" Cutting Height, 1/2" Shank
• Carbide Tipped Core Box: 1/2 Dia, 1/4" Radius 3/8" Cutting Height, 1/2" Shank
• Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge, Down Cut: 1/4 Dia, 1" Cutting Height, 1/4" Shank
• 2D and 3D Carving, 0.10 Degree Tapered Angle Ball Tip: 1/4 Dia, 1/8" Radius, 1-1/2" Cutting Height, 1/4" Shank, 3" Long with 2 Flute - Solid Carbide (ZrN Coated)
• 2D and 3D Carving, 5.4 Degree Tapered Angle Ball Tip: 1/16 Dia, 1/32" Radius, 1" Cutting Height, 1/4" Shank, 3" Long with 4 Flute - Solid Sub Micrograin Carbide (ZrN Coated)
• Solid Carbide Spiral Plunge: 1/8 Dia, 1/2" Cutting Height, 1/4" Shank
• Solid Carbide V Groove Engraving, 7.5 Degree: 3/16 Dia, 1/2" Cutting Height, 1/4" Shank
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Articles & Blogs
On this edition of Woodworking Adventures, we take a look at the life and times of Raymond Kinman. From musician to Disney Imagineer artist, our interview begins with how Ray got started in carving with no woodworking knowledge and only two tools. Ray explains his teachings and discusses a very special person who carries on his legacy. We also spend some time in Ray's shop carving, talking techniques and details. Up next on.... Woodcraft’s Woodworking Adventures.