PM2013B-3 5HP 3PH 230/460V 20" Bandsaw
Shipping Fee of $99.00
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Your larger projects and larger workpieces call for more power, more resaw capacity, and more cast iron. This bandsaws features the legendary quality, precision, and attention to detail that has been helping woodworkers expand their ambition for more than 90 years. The exclusive...
• Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
• Positive locking cam with pressure adjustment
• Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
• Solid steel resaw post for optimum rigidity
• Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is de-tensioned (patent pending)
• Heavy duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
• Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
• High end blade guides with tool less adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
• Four sided blade guard for optimum protection
• Integrated foot brake stops a coasting blade
• Magnetic switch protects the motor from harm due to potential electrical supply issues
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Powermatic® is once again setting the Gold Standard with the introduction of six new bandsaws. The new 18”, 20” and 24” models feature a powerful 5 hp (single or three phase) TEFC motor, exclusive Accu-Fence® and impressive resaw capacities of 18” (on 18” and 20” models) and 15” (on 24” model) all backed by a 5 year warranty.