Porter Cable - 18V NiCD 1/2" Compact Hammer Drill Kit, Model PC180CHDK-2
Ships for Free
Drill through concrete, masonry and more with the Porter Cable 18V 1/2" Compact Hammer Drill.Features:• High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque providing power to complete jobsite...
Item 159218Model PCC601LB
Item 418593Model PCCK640LB
Item 418424Model DCD780C2
Item 848050Model DCD710S2
Item 422788Model WX176L
Item 418592Model PCCK602L2
Item 422733Model RC3136
Item 848052Model DCK211S2
Item 576480Model 576480
• High output motor delivers 424 in/lbs of torque providing power to complete jobsite applications more efficiently
• 2 Speed Gear Box (0 - 350, 0 - 1,500 RPM) - High speed for increased productivity and low speed provides maximum torque for heavy applications
• 22 Position clutch allows the user to properly set torque which reduces overdriving and stripping of fasteners
• Hammer setting delivers 0 - 25,500 BPM for fast drilling speed in block, brick and concrete
• All metal 1/2 in. keyless chuck offers excellent bit retention and jobsite durability
• Compact 9.0" Drill length easily fits into tight drilling and fastening applications
• Lightweight 5.0 lbs with NiCD battery reduces user fatigue during extend periods of use
• Contoured handle with over mold provides better fit in user hands and minimizes rubbing and vibration
• Integrated LED Work Light provides additional light to work area for greater visibility
• 1.5 amp/hour NiCD battery packs delivers more power to tool for greater performance and more runtime
• 60 Minute NiCD Charger
• Compatible with Porter-Cable Lithium Ion and NiCD battery packs allows user to use all Porter-Cable 18 volt batteries regardless of chemistry
Battery Type: NiCD
Amp Hour: 1.5 AH
Chuck Size: 1/2"
Speed: 0-350/0-1,500 rpm
Torque: 424 in-lbs
Clutch Settings: 22
Chuck Type: Keyless
Weight: 5.1 lb.
Includes PC1800HD hammer drill, PCMVC battery charger, two (2) PC18B NiCD batteries, storage bag, and double-ended bit tip.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: