12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit
Porter-Cable® Model 4216 - if you have put off cutting dovetails with your router because of the complicated set-up of dovetail jigs, wait no longer. The 12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit will have you up and cutting dovetails in minutes. This jig is designed with patented...
Porter-Cable® Model 4216 - if you have put off cutting dovetails with your router because of the complicated set-up of dovetail jigs, wait no longer. The 12" Deluxe Dovetail Jig Combination Kit will have you up and cutting dovetails in minutes. This jig is designed with patented alignment lines and a router bit depth stop so set-up is easy. Simply adjust the template so the alignment marks line up with your work piece, set your router bit depth according to the depth stop, and start routing.
- Ideal for woodworking, furniture and cabinet making, joinery for drawers and boxes
- Jig will cut half-blind dovetails, rabbeted half-blind dovetails and dovetail dadoes
- Template is CNC machined aluminum to provide superior accuracy
- Heavy-duty cam-type clamps with locking bars provide a solid grip for the wood
- Clamps or bolts directly to the work bench
- Capacity in Wood (Width): 12"
- Capacity in Wood (Thickness): 1/4" - 1-1/8"
- (1) Jig Base
- (1) Template 4211 for half-blind, rabbeted half-blind and sliding dadoes
- (1) Accessory template 4213 for through dovetails and box joints
- (1) Accessory template 4215 for miniature through and half-blind dovetails, and miniature box joints
- (4) Template guides
- (4) Router bits
- (2) Lock nuts
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Instruction manual
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
Porter CableItem 831157
Porter CableItem 830583