1-1/2 Gallon Oil-Free Fully Shrouded Air Compressor - 2/5 HP - 150 PSI
Porter Cable® Model CMB15 - reduce recovery time while you run your pneumatic tools with this 1.5 gallon, oil-free and fully shrouded compressor. The fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts. The 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer...
Porter Cable® Model CMB15 - reduce recovery time while you run your pneumatic tools with this 1.5 gallon, oil-free and fully shrouded compressor. The fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts. The 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer runtime and the durable oil-free pump allows for long life and no maintenance. The motor starts easily in cold weather or with an extension cord and runs quieter for a more acceptable work environment.
- 2.0 SCFM @ 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 1.5 gallon tank in shroud is easy to carry and includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- Durable oil-free pump for long life and no maintenance
- Low Amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Weighs only 20 lb. for easy portability
- Low Noise at 79 dBA (Tested per ISO3744) for a quieter work environment
- Fully enclosed design provides protection from hot or moving parts
- 25' coil hose and 8 pc accessory kit facilitate a number of inflation tasks
- Cut-Out Max: 150 PSI
- Cut-In Restart: 120 PSI
- Air Delivery @ 40 PSI ISO1217: 3.0 SCFM
- Air Delivery @ 90 PSI ISO1217: 2.0 SCFM
- Tank Size: 1.5 gal
- Running Horsepower: .8 HP
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 10 Amps
- Pump Lubrication: Oil-free pump design
- Decibel ISO3744: 79 dBA
- Gauges: 2
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 24 lb.
- (1) 25 ft. nylon coil hose
- (2) tapered nozzles
- (1) Inflation needle
- (1) 1/4" tire chuck
- (1) Hose adapter
- (1) High flow inflator/deflator kit
- (1) Teflon tape
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for information on returns. Non-defective returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee and return freight.
PORTER-CABLE CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser that all products covered under this warranty are free from defects in material and workmanship. Products covered under this warranty include air compressors, air tools, service parts, pressure washers, and generators, which have the following warranty periods:
- 3 YEARS - Limited warranty on 2-stage oil-free air compressor pumps that operate at 1725 RPM.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on oil-lubricated air compressor pumps.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all other air compressor components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on electric generator alternators.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on other generator components.
- 2 YEARS - Limited warranty on pneumatic air tools.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on pressure washers used in consumer applications (i.e. personal residential household usage only).
- 90 DAY - Pressure washers used for commercial applications (income producing) and service parts.
- 1 YEAR - Limited warranty on all accessories.
Porter-Cable will repair or replace, at Porter-Cable's option, products or components which have failed within the warranty period. Service will be scheduled according to the normal work flow and business hours at the service center location, and the availability of replacement parts. All decisions of Porter-Cable Corporation with regard to this limited warranty shall be final. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RESPONSIBILITY OF ORIGINAL PURCHASER (initial User):
- To process a warranty claim on this product, DO NOT return it to the retailer. The product must be evaluated by a Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. For the location of the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center call 1-888-559-8550, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Retain original cash register sales receipt as proof of purchase for warranty work.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the product as described in the Owner’s Manual(s).
- Deliver or ship the product to the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center. Freight costs, if any, must be paid by the purchaser.
- Air compressors with 60 and 80 gallon tanks will be inspected at the site of installation. Contact the nearest Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center that provides on-site service calls, for service call arrangements.
- If the purchaser does not receive satisfactory results from the Porter-Cable Authorized Warranty Service Center, the purchaser should contact Porter-Cable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft is ready to help you jumpstart your search for the perfect Father’s Day Gifts with a few suggestions for the DIY Dads – the folks who tackle a wide variety of projects, from home repair/remodeling to building outdoor projects to creating a piece of art.
Porter CableItem 842146
Porter CableItem 840809
California Air ToolsItem 427632
California Air ToolsItem 421798
California Air ToolsItem 427629
California Air ToolsItem 422028
California Air ToolsItem 173567
California Air ToolsItem 185887