Super-Duty Universal Mobile Base
Bora ® Super-Duty Universal Mobile Base, the Portamate PM-3500 is a tough, adjustable mobile base for moving large power tools or other heavy objects. PM-3500 is perfect for industrial machines and tools like industrial table saws, metalworking bandsaws, wide capacity planers, jointers...
Bora ® Super-Duty Universal Mobile Base, the Portamate PM-3500 is a tough, adjustable mobile base for moving large power tools or other heavy objects. PM-3500 is perfect for industrial machines and tools like industrial table saws, metalworking bandsaws, wide capacity planers, jointers and shapers. It also works well to move heavy cabinets and toolboxes – even safes! The PM-3500 adds mobility to most difficult to move objects in the workshop, gliding effortlessly to its destination and then setting on the ground with a quick flip of the steel levers with your feet.
- Tough, adjustable mobile base for moving large power tools or other heavy objects
- 1500 pound capacity and adjustable sizing is able to accommodate most woodworking machinery
- All-steel construction uses tubular steel rails to adjust to various rectangles
- Foot operated steel locking levers with 3" non-marring ball bearing wheels and casters
- Low profile mobile base only increases the overall machine height by 1" at rest
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 lb
- Base Size: Adjusts from 20-3/4" x 23-3/4" to 28' X 33-1/2"
- (1) Bora Portamate - Super-Duty Universal Mobile Base - PM-3500
- Recommended for industrial machines and tools like table saws, metalworking bandsaws, wide capacity planers, jointers, shapers – even safes.
This is truly a heavy duty mobile base. But it cannot adjust as narrowly as claimed in the product description or on the box. It will not go down below 20 3/4 inches, which is a significant difference from 18 1/4 inches. I bought this for my Jet jointer (which really should have a mobility base built in), and it will not adjust to fit properly, so that there is a large three inch gap that leaves the jointer unstable. I have contacted Bora customer service, and they promise to find a solution, but I don't know how that can happen, since there's a weld in the corner pieces that keeps the side tubes from being able to go in all the way. If Bora solves this issue, I'll change my review.
Just purchased the Bora Portamate mobile base for my table saw. I was a little concerned as the dimensions of the saw base are 26 x 32 and the specs indicate 23.5 to 34. But I had no problem getting the saw stand to fit. The directions were not great but just looking at the picture it was simple to assemble. The base is super durable and high quality. I can now move my saw effortlessly. Great product!!
Strong Like Bull
Very good build quality and easy assembly make this a great purchase. The directions I received were a little lacking in detail but it was still very easy to assemble. Strong Like Bull, describes all one really needs to know before making the purchase. Enjoy mobility!
Jet Mobile Table Saw base
Purchased this several years ago and find it very stable, locks in place well and a quality product. Never regret buying it.