Bora - PORTAMATE A-Frame Tri-Function Pedestal Roller
Three stands in one – the amazing PORTAMATE™ PM-5093 Tri-Function Wedge-Lock Pedestal Roller Stand features a pivoting head for three types of support. Smooth 11-1/4" polished steel roller, a...
You May Also Like
Item 827937Model TS CHY 1/4"
• Three stands in one: 11-1/4" ball-bearing roller, 6-ball multi-directional support and stationary support
• Patented Wedge-Lock will support up to 300 lbs.
• Height adjustment from 25" to 43-3/4"
• Durable high visibility powder coat finish with nonslip rubber feet
• Adjustable foot provides greater stability on uneven ground
Articles & Blogs
Most work stands are designed to provide simple but solid infeed or outfeed support, or to help heavy stock slide past a blade or cutter. You can accomplish a lot with most one-trick ponies, but sooner or later, you’ll encounter a job where you wish you had the stability of a fixed top, or rollers to help maneuver long boards or heavy sheet goods. Where some woodworkers might resort to buying or building another support, PM-5093 owners have 3 options, for only about $10 more than single-headed competitors.