Crown Mats - Pebble Wear-Bonded Comfort-King 9/16" 3'x5' - Steel Gray
Relieve your back and leg stress with a Comfort King Pebble Wear Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat.Durable abrasion-resistant Zedlan top surfaceTop surface is Wear-Bonded to a soft, highly-ergonomic Zedlan...
Item 403832Model WB 0035GP
Item 403826Model WBRZ036GP-75
Item 403812Model WB Z035 KP
Item 403824Model WBRZ036KP-75
Item 403831Model WB 0035KP
Item 403823Model WBRZ024GP-75
Item 403821Model WBRZ024KP-75
Item 403840Model WBR0036GP-75
Item 403808Model WB Z023 GP
Item 403806Model WB Z023 KP
- Durable abrasion-resistant Zedlan top surface
- Top surface is Wear-Bonded to a soft, highly-ergonomic Zedlan foam
- Layers are molecularly bonded together without the use of adhesives
- Backed by a one year manufacturer's warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Crown Mats product returned within 30 days. Returns of non-defective Crown Mats manufacturer-shipped items are only able to be returned within 30 days. You will be responsible for a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Crown Mats and Matting warrants new products for a period of one year against defects in material and workmanship when maintained as instructed in Crown Use and Care Product Information sheets included with each product. The obligation under this warranty is limited to the original user and to the replacement, repair, or pro-rated refund of said product. Materials must be returned freight prepaid when requested for inspection to obtain this warranty. Freight charges will be credited when goods are deemed warrantable.
Crown Mats and Matting reserves the right for final determination of warranty coverage. The start date of this warranty is the date goods were shipped from the factory. This date is validated by customer purchase order number or Crown invoice number.