Parallel Clamp - 24" - Two Pack
These Bora® 24” Parallel Clamps are rock-solid stability that means more precise work, and a superior finished product that simply radiates expert craftsmanship and pride. Bora’s parallel jaw clamp is the woodworking clamp that both enthusiasts and professionals reach for when working...
The 3.5-inch padded jaws slide up and down with a simple lift of the handle, and they automatically become parallel as you tighten them on your project.
- 1100 lbs. (500 kg) of clamping pressure
- 3.5-inch wide padded jaw provides constant, even pressure without damaging material
- Passive lock jaw stays in place while winding clamp
- Large, easy-grip handle makes it easy to lift and slide jaw up and down
- Designed based on end-user feedback
- Clamping Pressure: 1100 lbs
- (2) Bora® Parallel Clamp - 24"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.