Kutzall - Original Taper Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Fine (1/4" x 1/2")
The Kutzall tool line is designed to provide fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, thanks to exclusive tungsten-carbide coatings that make it the best value in the industry. The 1/8"-shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 162993Model DT-38-EG
Item 162990Model C-14-EG
Item 162987Model C-18-EG
Item 162967Model T-18-E
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping, and rounding edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Grit: fine