Kutzall - Original Taper Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Coarse (1/8" x 7/8")
The Kutzall tool line is designed to provide fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, thanks to exclusive tungsten-carbide coatings that make it the best value in the industry. The 1/8"-shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 162971Model T-14-E
Item 162986Model T-18-EG
Item 162968Model C-18-E
Item 162962Model T-34
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping and rounding edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas
- Head diameter: 1/8" x 7/8"
- Grit: coarse