Kutzall - Original Taper Burr, 1/8" Shaft, Coarse (1/4" x 1/2")
The Kutzall tool line is designed to provide fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, thanks to exclusive tungsten-carbide coatings that make it the best value in the industry. The 1/8"-shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 162973Model C-14-E
Item 162974Model S-38-E
Item 162972Model BN-14-E
Item 852942Model DW412O390
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping, and rounding edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas
- Head diameter: 1/4" x 1/2"
- Grit: coarse