Kutzall - Original Taper Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine (3/4" x 1-1/4")
The Kutzall tool line is designed to provide fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, thanks to exclusive tungsten-carbide coatings that make it the best value in the industry. The 1/4"-shaft...
You May Also Like
Item 162984Model FL-12G
Item 162982Model C-34G
Item 162989Model T-14-EG
Item 422285Model BN-18-EG
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- The most popular and perhaps the most versatile shape
- Use for outside shaping, and rounding edges
- Make concave cuts and undercuts
- Create fine details and access hard-to-reach areas
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1-1/4"
- Grit: fine