Original Cylinder Burr, 1/4" Shaft, Fine (3/4" x 1")
The Kutzall tool line is designed to provide fast stock removal with an outstanding finish, thanks to exclusive tungsten-carbide coatings that make it the best value in the industry. The 1/4"-shaft burrs are used in flex shaft tools, hand grinders, or other machinery using 1/4" collets...
Note: Diameter and head length dimensions on Kutzall burrs are base dimensions. The coatings add approximately .060" - .160".
- Cut flat areas or round over edges
- Produce 90-degree corners
- Tilt to make V-cuts
- Cut on both the OD and the end of the tool
- Head diameter: 3/4" x 1"
- Grit: fine
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.