Oneida Air Systems
6" to 5" Metal Reducer - Dust Collection Fitting
Metal reducer fittings adapt Super Dust Deputy ports to fit your dust collection hose.Features: • Connect 5" diameter hose to 6" Super Dust Deputy ports• Metal construction for ease of installation• Tapered 6" diameter slides inside 6" Super Dust Deputy ports• 5" port fits most...
• Connect 5" diameter hose to 6" Super Dust Deputy ports
• Metal construction for ease of installation
• Tapered 6" diameter slides inside 6" Super Dust Deputy ports
• 5" port fits most nominal 5"-diameter dust collection hose
• Connection may be screwed in place or taped to reduce air loss
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Truly horrible fit
Don't waste your money on this reducer. The crimping on this wasn't even remotely enough for it to fit into the 6 inch outlet on the super dust deputy. Would've been better off buying a cheaper reducer elsewhere. I saw some comments on Oneida's site that mentioned this same issue with reducers bought at woodcraft, but they did not have any issues with ones bought directly from Oneida. Do with that information what you will.
6" -5" Oneida Reducer
You would think that the reducer sold by Oneida would easily fit over the 6" dust deputy however I wouldn't waste the money on this expensive reducer. I had to mess with it for quite a while to get it to fit into the dust deputy. Overall i was very disappointed I waited around for this part to come in and should have just gone to the local home improvement store and I would have had better success.
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 162287
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 162530
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 151193
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 163446
WoodRiver Dust ConnectionItem 163445