Finally, a turnkey kit from Oneida Air Systems made just for woodworkers with single-stage dust collectors! Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost … fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving your tools as messy as ever! Worse still, there is nothing to protect your dust collector from damage should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks or fasteners. Oneida Air Systems' patented Super Dust Deputy® cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter media. The 4" Super Dust Deputy Deluxe Kit has a small 16" footprint and assembled height under 42", making it the perfect shop accessory for small shops like your garage or even low ceiling basement shops. Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges.
- Retrofits to single-stage 1/2 HP to 3 HP dust collectors
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and 4" neutral-vane inlet
- Inlet Size: 4" OD (3.75" ID); Outlet Size: 4" OD (3.65" I.D.)
- Small 16" footprint and assembled height under 42"; weighs less than 12 lbs.
- Deluxe kit includes a lightweight, 15-gal. dustbin with quick-release latch