Numax 21 Degree Full Head Framing Nailer, Model SFR2190
Great for homeowners and contractors alike, this Numax Pneumatic 3-1/2" 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer is made of die-cast magnesium for lightweight usability on a variety of projects. The...
You May Also Like
Great for homeowners and contractors alike, this Numax Pneumatic 3-1/2" 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer is made of die-cast magnesium for lightweight usability on a variety of projects. The tool-free design lets you easily adjust the nail depth and 360-degree exhaust port. Accepts nails ranging from 2" to 3-1/2". A dust cap and internal air filter keep the nailer free from debris for smooth, clean operation. Includes Oil and Wrenches.
- Ergonomic Comfort Grip
- Ant-Dry Cycle Mechanism
- No-mar Pad
- Interchangeable "Contact and Sequential" Triggers
- Operating Pressure: 70-115 psi
- Fastener Gauge: 8-10 ga
- Fastener Range: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 55 pc.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
did ok with 2 1/2" nails but not 3''
i used it to build two decks and a walkway. It will drive 2 1/2" nails and countersink them but it is not powerfull enough to drive 3" nails even with the regulator taken off of my compressor. works best on wet pressure treated lumber if its dry it wont countersink well.