Numax 1-1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 gauge, Model SST9032
The Numax Pneumatic 18-Gauge Strip Narrow Crown Stapler fastens 7/32" crown staples ranging from 3/8" to 1-1/4" long. The die-cast aluminum housing allows the tool to be durable while still...
You May Also Like
The Numax Pneumatic 18-Gauge Strip Narrow Crown Stapler fastens 7/32" crown staples ranging from 3/8" to 1-1/4" long. The die-cast aluminum housing allows the tool to be durable while still remaining lightweight. The comfort grip handle helps reduce fatigue during extended usage. Magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications.
High Quality cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts. Includes Oil and Wrenches.
- High Quality O-rings and internal parts
- Adjustable 360° exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
- Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
- Fastener Gauge: 18
- Magazine Capacity: 100 pieces
- Fastener Range 3/8" - 1-1/4"
- Uses 18 gauge nails 3-1/8" - 1-1/4", glue collated 1/4" narrow crown staples
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.